incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:12:34 GMT
On 3/16/07, Davanum Srinivas <> wrote:
> Sorry, i lost you. this whole "we need podling artifacts in central
> repo" because right now you are putting our user through a meat
> grinder has no basis in fact. Am asking for JIRA issues, email threads
> that show that this is indeed a serious issue and not just a made up
> issue. Show me the evidence is what i am asking.

By comparison, I've now asked three times if there was any specific
situation that necessitated the policy of a separate repo for
Incubator artifacts. Thus far, I've received no answer whatsoever. Was
this policy simply plucked out of thin air (i.e., a made up issue) or
was there a specific situation that prompted it?

Apache Geronimo -
Apache ActiveMQ -
Apache ServiceMix -
Castor -