incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:05:33 GMT
FWIW, on the incubating projects I've helped with AFAIR there's never been
anyone who complained the separate incubator repository was confusing or
caused any problems. Also, most of the time we build in offline mode so the
performance of the separate repository isn't really an issue.

There is one thing that no one has suggested yet that projects could do
where this is causing a problem...graduate ;) Aren't there bigger problems
if a project is sitting around incubating for ever?

   ...ant