incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] approve the release of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 05:57:15 GMT

> trinidad-api-1.0.0-incubating-javadoc.jar signature is now bad. have
> you remembered to update the signature as well as the jar?

that is *strange*, I deleted the entire stage on and
used a different stage on my box. Therefore everything here is new,
generated by the maven-gpg-plugin. However, to move forward, I did the
gpg signing for javadoc-jar now manually again and updated the stage
on, I also did a re-run of the md5/sha1 files for
javadoc-jar and it's asc file.

Ok now?