incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:10:02 GMT
Hi Daniel,

here is the cmd I used:

<cmd>
mvn clean install source:jar javadoc:jar deploy
-DaltDeploymentRepository=matzew::default::file:/apache_myfaces_trinidad_core_stage
-Psign-artifacts -Dpassphrase=keepItSecretBaby
</cmd>

Would it "help" to do a "evil" remove of ".asc.asc" file, in the stage `?
(yes, a hack, I guess ;-))

Thanks for the feedback,
Matthias

On 3/20/07, Daniel Kulp <daniel.kulp@iona.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 March 2007 14:36, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > > (suggestions not requirements)
> > >
> > > http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage_trin_core/org/apache/myfaces/
> > >trinidad/trinidad-api/1.0.0-incubating/ has some crazy signing of
> > > signatures asc.asc
> >
> > yep, not really sure why, using the maven-gpg-plugin, as mentioned
> > above.
>
> Sounds like some interaction with a forked lifecycle which is causing the
> gpg plugin to run twice.  The first time, it signs everything and
> attaches the asc files to be deployed.   Then the second time, it runs
> again signing everything, including the asc files attached the first
> time.
>
> What's the complete command you're using?
>
> We probably could/should have the gpg plugin exclude signing anything
> ending in .asc, .sha1, .md5.
>
> --
> J. Daniel Kulp
> Principal Engineer