incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:14:04 GMT
Incubator PMC,

The release of Trinidad currently has only one binding [+1] vote, from
Martin van den Bemt (Trinidad Mentor and Incubator PMC). The other
votes are from the Trinidad PPMC and therefore non-binding [+1] votes,
for getting the approval for this *release*.
We still need 2 more binding [+1] votes from the Incubator PMC. Please take a
look at the release and give your feedback and votes.

Thanks,
Matthias

> +1..
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > The Trinidad community voted to release its "core" (the JSF component set)
> > as a 1.0.0-incubating release. To fulfill the incubator guides, we
> > like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
> > those jsf components.
> >
> > There were seven +1 votes and the vote has been tracked at [1].
> > (5 binding)
> >
> > The components are documented at [2]. There is a developers guide
> > ([3]) and an overview page, describing all JSF components ([4]). Our
> > release notes include the bugs that have been addressed ([5]).
> >
> > The core are available as source and bin inside the following m2
> > staging repo (see [6]). There is also a distribution, containing
> > source and binary ([7]).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthias
> >
> > [1] http://tinyurl.com/2cv3ua