incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March Board reports due
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:28:16 GMT
Hi,

> Has anyone other than me reviewed these reports?  We had gotten extra time
> due to the Board rescheduling its meeting, which is why I haven't been
> pushing, but I'd like to post the report by Sunday, preferably on Friday
> (I'll do another pass through of my own on Friday, and mark them off).

I did a first pass last week but didn't yet make any marks given the
fluid due date for the reports. I'll recheck them now.

PS. In future, if the board meeting date changes, we should either
stick with the original report due date or set a clear new date
instead of a vague "all that extra time" statement.

BR,

Jukka Zitting