incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:34:43 GMT
Hi,

On 3/8/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/8/07, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Day Management AG has contributed a set of "bundle persistence
> > manager" components to Apache Jackrabbit:
> >
> >  - The code was uploaded to Jira issue JCR-755. [1]
> >  - The Jackrabbit vote to accept the contribution passed. [2]
> >  - The ASF secretary recorded the software grant in cclas.txt.
>
> i'm a little bit confused by this. IIRC cclas.txt is for corporate
> CLAs and grant.txt is for software grants. can anyone enlighten me?

I was confused about the same thing when I kept monitoring the
grants.txt file for a few days when grant had actually already been
recorded in cclas.txt. :-)

The software grant for this contribution was filed as a Schedule B
addendum to the Day CCLA and was recorded in cclas.txt revision 10473.

BR,

Jukka Zitting