incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Revised Heraldry ACL
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:08:25 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:

> The new ACL list will include:
>
> David Recordon (recordond)
> Johannes Ernst (jernst)
> Matt Pelletier (mattpelletier)
> Dan Quellhorst (quellhorst)
>
> The set of mentors for Heraldry is now:
>
> Aaron Farr
> Ted Leung
> Bill Rowe
>
> [+1] +1 accept the new Heraldry ACL and PPMC
> [  ] +0 no opinion
> [  ] -1 do not accept the new Heraldry ACL (thereby terminating the
> Heraldry podling)

I believe we identified several more interested parties who simply need
to show some sustained contribution.  [Remember, the recommended barrier
to entry/commit access is very low within the incubator, so the project
should grow several more individuals within the next few months, a very
good test of the new project.]

Caviat - the actual scope of Heraldry likely needs to be revisited as
well based on the decision of the contributors.  Since I see no expansion,
but tightening the scope for Heraldry, this shouldn't be a concern though.

Bill