incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Inter-release minor fixes?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:02:03 GMT
The UIMA podling has a fairly serious problem that was inadvertently
introduced as part of the move to Apache, and was discovered by
the users after the recent release.  The fix is to update a few
files in a JAR; i.e., provide a replacement JAR.

I don't recall seeing this sort of thing coming up before (though
it probably has), so unless someone has a better suggestion here's
what I propose:

1. The new JAR is put in the same download area as the UIMA release,
   appropriately named.
2. A notice and instructions are posted to the Web and the mailing
   lists.

Since this is not a full release issue, I'd like to assume lazy
consensus for the above; i.e., unless someone objects, that's
what we'll do on Sunday or Monday.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"