incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the Release of Apache UIMA 2.1.0-incubating
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:33:12 GMT
Thanks for your careful review, Jean, much appreciated.

We'll fix these issues and retry :-)

My understanding is that the Status page needs to be updated by an ASF
member - we're working
with our Mentors to get this done.

If anyone else has comments / issues, please let us know so we can fix
more of them per "cycle" :-)

-Marshall