incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject [VOTE] Approve release of Apache Tuscany SCA Java Kernel 2.0-alpha-incubating
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:11:13 GMT
The Tuscany community recently voted to release version 2.0-alpha-
incubating of the Kernel for SCA Java.

[VOTE] to release the kernel modules

[VOTE] to release an amended version of the sample code

For this release we have transitioned away from a single distribution
to a number of separate modules that can be released separately. The
first of these are the kernel and runtime modules voted on here which
provide a baseline (alpha) version for development of other modules.
The source distributions for these can be found here:

along with a binary assembly for a standalone runtime installation.
The project artifacts are also available through the Maven repo. For
full details, please see the links in the original [VOTE] thread.

We would like to ask the IPMC to approve this release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message