incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Approve release of Apache Tuscany SCA Java Kernel 2.0-alpha-incubating
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:11:13 GMT
The Tuscany community recently voted to release version 2.0-alpha-
incubating of the Kernel for SCA Java.

[VOTE] to release the kernel modules
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/%
3cC0B16777-EA67-4EF0-8B4F-33820592E9D6@apache.org%3e

[VOTE] to release an amended version of the sample code
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/%
3c3125FD58-B368-4062-A4EA-A5E0FF52F53D@apache.org%3e

For this release we have transitioned away from a single distribution
to a number of separate modules that can be released separately. The
first of these are the kernel and runtime modules voted on here which
provide a baseline (alpha) version for development of other modules.
The source distributions for these can be found here:

   http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/kernel-2.0-alpha-incubating/
   http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/runtime-2.0-alpha-incubating/

along with a binary assembly for a standalone runtime installation.
The project artifacts are also available through the Maven repo. For
full details, please see the links in the original [VOTE] thread.

We would like to ask the IPMC to approve this release.

Thanks
--
Jeremy