incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:03:47 GMT
I'll go ahead and kick off a new thread for this in a couple of hours.

It seems to me we have two questions, though in my view they relate to
the same topic.

Topic: Should we treat incubator releases differently to normal releases.

Question: Should Incubator tarballs go in the normal place (and thus mirrors).
Question: Should there be an Incubator maven repository.

I'm presuming voting is a majority unless someone informs me otherwise.

Hen