incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:54:08 GMT
On Tuesday 20 March 2007 14:36, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > (suggestions not requirements)
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage_trin_core/org/apache/myfaces/
> >trinidad/trinidad-api/1.0.0-incubating/ has some crazy signing of
> > signatures asc.asc
>
> yep, not really sure why, using the maven-gpg-plugin, as mentioned
> above.

Sounds like some interaction with a forked lifecycle which is causing the
gpg plugin to run twice.  The first time, it signs everything and
attaches the asc files to be deployed.   Then the second time, it runs
again signing everything, including the asc files attached the first
time.

What's the complete command you're using?

We probably could/should have the gpg plugin exclude signing anything
ending in .asc, .sha1, .md5.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer