incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Incentive for Graduation
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:59:19 GMT
Jeremy,

[I pulled this out from the vote thread, so that the vote thread is
not cluttered]

Frank Question, Would your vote be the same if you thought Tuscany
would graduate very soon? In other words, what's the incentive for a
project (full of committers from one employer) to push for
diversity/graduation?

-- dims