incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:29:47 GMT
"It's even knowing that you need to add another repo,"

[DIMS] This is by design.

" it's pinging that repo every time you build looking for every other
artifact"

[DIMS] Please file a maven2 bug report for this.

"it's not having any alternative when the people.apache.org is
inaccessible (and this happens a lot)."

[DIMS] Please raise this as an infrastructure issue. Here am assuming
you are talking about snapshots. That problem will exist no matter
what since no one with the right head will publish snapshots to the
central repo.

thanks,
dims