incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:19:51 GMT
Bruce,

can you show me a single podling web site where they provide guidance
on how exactly to use the podling artifacts? and hence "overcome the
ill-documentation" caused by the incubator process. Anyone who has
even barely touched m2 knows how to add a new repo to his pom.xml so
this is a non-issue.

-- dims