incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:26:43 GMT
Also, are you advocating that all incubator snapshots go to the
central repo??? you will have #2 and #3 anyways even if we publish the
released artifacts to central repo.

One more thing, If you are end user downloading a released incubator
artifact, how many times does maven down load it into their local hard
disk repo from p.a.o? please say just once.

thanks,
dims