incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Retry] Approve the release of Apache Lucene.Net 2.0 build 004 incubating
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:45:22 GMT
I've waited out on the vote intentionally to see what others hand.
The licensing issues that RAT turned up seem minor to me, especially
being in project files that are not part of a binary distribution and
probably not even needed for compilation of the codebase in general.

So...

    +1 on this release

Erik