incubator-general mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject Some help with Lucene.Net release
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:08:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

First, many thanks to all who helped review my previous attempt to get a
vote for releasing Lucene.Net 2.0.  I have addressed the issues highlighted
and prepared a new package for re-Voting.  However, before I issue another
request for vote, I have two questions outstanding request:

1) I am still not sure if I have got all the GPG stuff right.  Can someone
please take a look at : http://people.apache.org/~aroush/Lucene.Net-2.0-004/
and tell me if the KEYS is right as well as if the *.asc files validate?

2) Given that I am the only committer for Lucene.Net, and given that this
re-release is only addressing issues found by folks here, do I have to
re-open a vote at Lucene.Net before I bring it here?

Regards,

-- George