incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Some help with Lucene.Net release
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:14:37 GMT
I'll chime in here to lend some support to George and echo what was
said earlier on this thread... having others sign your key is not a
necessity for making a release (at least within any policies I've
seen).  Is there such a policy?  If not, let's let George move on
with the next steps in getting a release approved.

	Erik