incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Adding new committers process
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:38:50 GMT
Hi Robert,

 From my reading of the incubator PPMC guide, the guide only talks
about the process up to the point where the PPMC votes to offer
commit privileges to a new member. It then links to the PMC document
that Martin refers to.

It's not documented in the PMC document how to apply the PMC rules to
the PPMC. I've had the same questions come up and from what I can
tell, it's not documented who on the PPMC is authorized to ask root
for a new account, and it's not clear who on the PPMC is able to
grant karma on the Podling authorization.

Craig