incubator-general mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: svn commit: r516738 - in /incubator/lucene.net/trunk/C#/src: HISTORY.txt Lucene.Net/AssemblyInfo.cs
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 05:26:01 GMT
Hi Erik and all,

"final" in the HISTORY.txt file doesn't mean this package is being released.
It just means this code will not undergoing any more changes.

My previous attempt at getting a vote to release at
general@incubator.apache.org failed with issues.  I spent this week cleaning
them up and prepared a new package which you can find here:
http://people.apache.org/~aroush/Lucene.Net-2.0-004/

I am about to submit this release to be voted on.  However, there is one
last issue I need to work on: PGP verification.

I spent the past few hours learning about PGP and it looks like I am almost
there.  However, I'm not able to verify the package; PGP is telling me:
"Can't check signature: No public key."  Anyone who can help on this regards
please let me know.

Finally, I am new to the incubation process and policy; I can use any help
anyone can offer.  Just like Erik, I too have a life but at the same time I
want to grow Lucene.Net.  So far, this has been difficult to do.

Regards,

-- George Aroush