incubator-general mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject FW: Removing mail from Mailinglist
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:30:57 GMT
Hi folks,

How do I delete / remove an email from the Lucene.Net mailing list archive?

Someone post on the mailing list where their business info. was included but
don't want it to show (see email below.)  He asked me if I can remove the
posting.  Is it possible?  Here are the two postings:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucene-net-user/200703.mb
ox/%3c006901c7710e$792fb900$650ba8c0@CLIENT05%3e and
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucene-net-user/200703.mb
ox/%3c007601c77110$a00906b0$650ba8c0@CLIENT05%3e

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: neils [mailto:neils@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:17 PM
To: george@aroush.net

Hi George,

i have send mails from a wrong mail account to mailing list where my whole
business-data and all contact-details are in the signature. Could you please
remove both two mails from mailing list, cause all data included in that
mails is indexed by Google and this not wanted from my company.

You can leave the information regarding lucene, but it could be helpful to
remove my signature and change senders address from
neils.shoobridge@iq-telecom to neils@gmx.net

Thanks,
Neils