incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r516738 - in /incubator/lucene.net/trunk/C#/src: HISTORY.txt Lucene.Net/AssemblyInfo.cs
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 05:49:45 GMT
Hi George,

You should upload your public GPG key to a well-known GPG server such
as http://pgp.mit.edu/. You will also need to put your key into the
KEYS file in the release directory.

Other resources you might look at include
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html
http://webber.dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/GPGMiniHowto-3.html#ss3.1

and if all else fails, rtfm
http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.pdf

With these resources, I was able to sign packages and verify them.
One tricky part that I don't remember details of right away is the
requirement to sign your local key. You need to have your own key
signed in order to do some of the verification.

HTH,

Craig