incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Incubator podling mvn pom files...
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:23:44 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:
> I agree with the idea on extending a parent POM generally, but
> org.apache:apache-incubator might be more reasonable for the projects
> under incubation.

I agree. Having an Incubator POM that includes the necessary stuff like
the Maven remote resources, GPG and RAT plugin configuration would most
certainly increase the quality of the metadata and binaries released
from the Incubator. I'll be happy to help out with the effort.

/someone-whos-been-struggeling-with-getting-the-ftpserver-build-right-the-last-couple-of-days