incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] was: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:21:16 GMT
Hi,
Congrats on the getting the vote passed and the release out.

I'd like to re-iterate my question: besides Cliff, where are your
other two mentors?  I was hoping to here from them after I asked a
week ago in the voting thread itself.  Even a response like "I'm too
busy to review this release right now, so +0" would have been
perfectly fine.  But the complete silence of 2 out of 3 mentors is
ominous to me.  We started asking for three, rather than one, mentor,
precisely for this type of increased oversight.

Yoav