incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:36:15 GMT
Hi,

On 2/14/07, Hans Granqvist <hgranqvist@verisign.com> wrote:
> TSIK failed incubation a few months back -- I'm not sure why
> its name keeps popping up.  Is there something that I failed
> to "close out" on TSIK?

For starters:

- Remove TSIK from the list of active projects on the right-hand side
of http://incubator.apache.org/

- Remove TSIK from the Active section of
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html and add it to the
Retired section on the same page

- Update the TSIK project status page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/tsik.html to reflect the end of
incubation, and update resource links as needed

- Remove TSIK from the Reporting Schedule wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

> In fact, since I'm reminded of TSIK:  Since it failed ASF
> incubation, I'd like to move its source (perhaps to
> sourceforge, not sure yet). I'd want keep the ASF license
> and all, but I am not sure what the rule is with current
> "org.apache" package names.
>
> I looked around for info but couldn't find. Anyone have good
> pointers, or care to share experiences doing similar?

Let's start a separate thread for that discussion, as it's not related
to the Board reports.

Yoav