incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:05:43 GMT
Hey people ;)

I'm sorry to be nagging about this, but I promised Noel I'd help, and
I see that the nagging really is necessary, unfortunately.  Hopefully
it will be effective ;)

All but one podling (Woden) that are due to report this month have yet
to do so.  Please submit reports on the wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2007 by this Wednesday,
February 14th, also known as one of the most over-commercialized
holidays in the US, Valentine's Day.

Thanks,

Yoav