incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Roller graduation
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:07:50 GMT
Hola,
Cool beans ;)  As someone who's only familiar with Roller as a user, I
have a couple of questions (mostly just out of curiosity):

- Has the roller podling PMC (PPMC) formally voted for graduation?  I
couldn't quite find a [VOTE] thread on roller-dev for this.

- The original proposal
(http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=110963688122940&w=2,
which was tough to find by the way as I didn't see a link to it on the
project status page or on the incubator wiki's list of proposal)
suggests a new umbrella TLP, "blogtools.apache.org."  Is this still
the plan?  If not, is there another TLP into which Roller wants to go?

- Why is the issue tracker still hosted outside Apache? (
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/roller/)

Yoav