incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <>
Subject Re: Change to Board reporting process
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:58:24 GMT

On 2/2/07, Martin van den Bemt <> wrote:
> I assume that vote would just be about the reports submitted by podlings, not your personal
> notes add to the report ? The latter shouldn't be subject to votes in my opinion..

I see it as more of a chance for the Incubator PMC to ask for
additional details, clarifications, and amendments to reports from
podlings, rather than a more strict +1/0/-1 vote.  In that regard, it
would be similar to the Directors' comments on TLP reports, which tend
to essentially be questions and requests for clarifications that the
TLP then addresses as needed.

I would hope that podlings act on this feedback from the Incubator PMC
in a timely manner, and ideally update their Board reports in time for
the Board meeting.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message