incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject podling BIS notifications
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:29:19 GMT
I noticed yesterday that James Snell was being very proactive
and submitted the correct BIS notification for Abdera.

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-abdera-dev/
200702.mbox/raw/%3c45D7AB04.1070200@gmail.com%3e>

However, please note that Abdera is not yet an Apache Project,
even though it is a released product, and that the responsible
party is the Incubator PMC.  I have corrected the information on
the exports page accordingly, which will show up on the live site
after 5:11pm PST. There is no need to correct the notice.

In the future, it is generally better for such notices to be
submitted by an ASF officer and from an apache.org address.
If the NSA chooses to knock on your door, we want you to be able
to put the right hat on while talking to them.

....Roy