incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Incubator podling mvn pom files...
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:46:04 GMT
If we end up switching to the main repos, then I think the pom would
be fairly empty as the values in apache:3 would be reusable. I still
think it is worth having as it ties the podling back to the offical
project that is doing the releases.

If we keep as we are, the repository, pluginRepository and
distributionManagement sections would be the main overrides. The
other sections (like site and project URLs) would be podling specific.

--
Jeremy