incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Ratify Tuscany vote to release build dependencies
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:34:52 GMT
The vote below was held in the Tuscany podling to release two
artifacts that are used by other modules during the build process;
they are a podling-wide parent pom and configuration data for code
checking.

There are four +1's from the PPMC but no binding votes and we would
like to ask the IPMC to approve the release.
--
Jeremy

Begin forwarded message: