incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [vote] mod_wombat ip clearance
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:53:19 GMT

On Feb 13, 2007, at 6:00 PM, Brian McCallister wrote:

> The last code grant for the mod_wombat codebase ( http://
> incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/httpd-wombat.html ) has been
> recorded and I would like to move forward with the import.
>
> Code grants and CLA's have been recorded from each person who has
> contributed code.

-1 (NOT binding)

The document still contains remnants of its TEMPLATE origin

search for "TEMPLATE"
search for "if applicable"
search for "Check and make sure"
search for "Identify name recorded for software grant: the name of
the grant as record[sic]"
search for "For individuals, use the name as recorded on the
committers page"

If the incubator is to perform due diligence, there's not much on
which to perform "diligence" here.

I might be missing the point of the template, but I guess the
sections above are supposed to be replaced with actual names, actions
taken, file locations, references to email threads, etc.

Craig

Craig Russell
DB PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo