incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Roller graduation
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:18:07 GMT
On 2/2/07, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:
> Cool beans ;)  As someone who's only familiar with Roller as a user, I
> have a couple of questions (mostly just out of curiosity):
>
> - Has the roller podling PMC (PPMC) formally voted for graduation?  I
> couldn't quite find a [VOTE] thread on roller-dev for this.

Perhaps I misunderstood Henri's suggestion to call for a vote. I
assumed he meant to call for one here.

> - The original proposal
> (http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=110963688122940&w=2,
> which was tough to find by the way as I didn't see a link to it on the
> project status page or on the incubator wiki's list of proposal)
> suggests a new umbrella TLP, "blogtools.apache.org."  Is this still
> the plan?  If not, is there another TLP into which Roller wants to go?

That idea never really got any traction, so the TLP would be "roller.apache.org"

> - Why is the issue tracker still hosted outside Apache? (
> http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/roller/)

Seems like we asked about migration, complications arose and we
decided to wait until after graduation to make the move.

- Dave