incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Roller graduation
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:51:43 GMT
Roller has been in incubation since June 2005.

Since then,we've worked through all of the items on incubation
check-list, grown our community, demonstrated that we understand the
Apache way and dealt with our LGPL problem (we no longer include
Hibernate and we're planning to replace it in our next major release).

Now we believe that we are ready for graduation and would like to call
for a vote.

- Dave

PS. below are links to Roller's web presence at ASF. I just updated
the status page and website, but updates are (apparently) still
working their way though the system.

   Status page - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/roller.html
   Wiki - http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER
   Website - http://incubator.apache.org/roller/