incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EJB code dump, was: svn commit: r511225 [1/4]
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:51:14 GMT
Thanks Raymond.

Strictly the code should not be in SVN until it has been cleared
legally and part of that would be to deal with issues like the
copyright here:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/rfeng/
ejb/binding/pom.xml

First step of the legal side is to have receipt acknowledged by an
authorized member of the ASF which could be any of our mentors or the
IPMC Chair. This ack would be reflected in the ip-clearance page.
Then we can vote to accept the contribution (lazy consensus by the
IPMC being enough but they do need to be notified).

There are more details on the process here:
   http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

I have questions about what we are going to do with this but I'll
leave those for your other thread.
--
Jeremy