incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:36:15 GMT
The Trinidad community voted to release the the maven
plugins as a 1.0.0-incubating release. These plugins are required for the maven
build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
those maven plugins.

There were seven +1 votes and the vote has been tracked at [1].
(5 binding)

The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).

The plugins are available as source and bin inside the following
m2 staging repo (see [4]).

Thanks
Matthias

[1] http://tinyurl.com/3dpa5g