incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: podling BIS notifications
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:36:50 GMT
Hi Roy

   On a similar subject, Apache Tuscany is going to have similar
dependencies and we are trying to find out what's the right way to file the
notification. Could you please help us on the following thread :
http://www.mail-archive.com/general%40incubator.apache.org/msg12626.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende