incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject BouncyCastle export for Tuscany, was: [Vote] Abdera v0.2.2
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 05:52:30 GMT
On Feb 17, 2007, at 5:27 PM, James M Snell wrote:

> I've gone ahead and filed the export notification and updated the ASF
> exports page [1].  I also added an appropriate notification to the
> distributions README.
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

In Tuscany our next release will have a dependency on JXTA which has
one on BouncyCastle so I believe we will need to do this as well. I
couldn't see anything on that page about how to file the notification
- what did you need to do and who is authorized to do this on behalf
of the ASF?

Thanks
--
Jeremy