incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] TripleSoup - a SPARQL endpoint for httpd
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 15:53:44 GMT
Hi,

On 2/2/07, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> Please place your votes!

+1

Even though direct integration with Apache Jackrabbit or some other
Java storage engine doesn't seem immediately applicable, I'm still
interested in seeing what kinds of use cases the  project ends up
serving in practice. If it turns out useful, I'd certainly be
interested in doing a parallel Java webapp implementation based on a
JCR content repository. I'll be watching TripleSoup for any lessons to
learn and architectural insights that you'll come up with. Good luck!
:-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting