incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Woden M7 Release
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:04:40 GMT
The voting results so far for the Woden M7 release are:

+1 Deepal Jayasinghe (WSPMC binding)
+1 Davanum Srinivas (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
+1 Jeremy Hughes (WSPMC binding)
+1 Paul Fremantle (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
+1 Lawrence Mandel
+1 Arthur Ryman
+1 Graham Turrell
+1 John Kaputin

So, we have 3 binding votes from the WS PMC, but only 2 binding votes so far
from Incubator PMC. We need one more IPMC +1 vote before we can release M7.

regards,
John Kaputin.