incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Graduate mod_ftp (to an httpd subproject)
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:22:00 GMT
Because everyone always seems to add their /metoo right after the vote
results are released, I'll post a quick status now, and close the vote
at the T+4:12:00:00 mark, a little more than 4 1/2 hours from now ;-)

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> (With the addition of Nick Kew's late +1) attached is the summary
> of the vote thread on httpd to accept mod_ftp, incubation complete
> to their satisfaction, and the vote thread on mod_ftp-dev to start
> the graduation process.  In short,
>
> 4 binding +1 votes (and 1 nonbinding +1) by mod_ftp to exit the
> incubator as an httpd sub-project.
>
> 6 binding +1 votes by httpd to accept mod_ftp as its subproject.
>
> Votes to graduate mod_ftp from the incubator?

Quick status; wrowe, yoavs, rdonkin, jerenkrantz, jim, leosimons
are recorded with +1's; no -1's.

I have a +1 recorded for bdelacretaz, but don't get a match to the
http://people.apache.org/~jim/projects.html#incubator-pmc, which
we aught to correct if that's an oversight (it's keyed to the pmc
svn access group.)

Bill