incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hans Granqvist <hgranqv...@verisign.com>
Subject Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:07:28 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> OK, we're almost there ;)
>
> Lokahi, stdcxx, TSIK, WSRP4J, y'all still have a few hours.

Hi Yoav,

TSIK failed incubation a few months back -- I'm not sure why
its name keeps popping up.  Is there something that I failed
to "close out" on TSIK?

In fact, since I'm reminded of TSIK:  Since it failed ASF
incubation, I'd like to move its source (perhaps to
sourceforge, not sure yet). I'd want keep the ASF license
and all, but I am not sure what the rule is with current
"org.apache" package names.

I looked around for info but couldn't find. Anyone have good
pointers, or care to share experiences doing similar?

-Hans