incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Abdera v0.2.2
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:34:47 GMT
The main issues resolved include a critical bug in handling XML and
XHTML content in Atom entries and resolving some StAX API conformance
issues by upgrading to Axiom 1.2.1.  We've also eliminated our
dependence on the Stax Reference Implementation. Beyond that, the
remaining changes were relative minor API updates (e.g., hiding
constructors that are not intended for general use, etc).

- James