incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Incubating Project Policy
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:35:32 GMT
I am +1 on this and the main reason for this is that people that become committers through
the
incubator don't necessarily have any experience with apache projects and how issues like this
are
normally handled. As a side effect it gives us the option to link to this policy in case something
like this would happen in non incubating projects.

The only thing that would be nice to add to the policy is a more clear description of why
this
policy is there. It's often better to say why things are in place, people can also apply this
knowledge to other scenario's that they might encounter.

Mvgr,
Martin