incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BouncyCastle export for Tuscany
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:57:56 GMT
On Feb 19, 2007, at 11:28 PM, James M Snell wrote:

> All of the instructions can be found at [1]. Just step through that
> and
> it shouldn't take too long.
>
> As far as I understand, each project is responsible for it's own
> notifications.
>
> - James
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

Thanks.

I went through the process and attached is a patch for the site to
include Tuscany in the matrix. I ran the XSL and the generated mail
looked OK. AIUI though these should be applied/sent by a Officer
which I would assume in our case would the IPMC Chair.

I couldn't find any indication on the JXTA site whether they have
filed an export notice for their dependency on Bouncy Castle - Meeraj
is going to ping their project list to find out.

Thanks
--
Jeremy

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/xdocs/