incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Ratify Tuscany vote to release build dependencies
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:18:55 GMT
On Sunday 25 February 2007 22:34, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> The vote below was held in the Tuscany podling to release two
> artifacts that are used by other modules during the build process;
> they are a podling-wide parent pom and configuration data for code
> checking.
>
> There are four +1's from the PPMC but no binding votes and we would
> like to ask the IPMC to approve the release.

Can someone explain to me why http://ws.apache.org/ lists Tuscany as a
su-project of WS, as well as the mailling lists are @ws.apache.org, yet the
project is not graduated???

When I responded to the "veto" on the codedump, I got the impression (this is
serious) that Tuscany had graduated, hence not really an Incubator issue
anymore...

Is it only me that feels that something is not "standard" around here??

And it goes for a couple of others as well; Woden, TSIK & Synapse.

Cheers
Niclas