incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Board response to January Report on Heraldry
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:29:34 GMT
On Wednesday 31 January 2007 02:25, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Reset to a monthly reporting requirement. Set the bar
> at three months from now to bring development to the list.  If that does
> not happen, flush it.

After reading the refered mail archive, I agree with the above.

IMO, give the slack of the final block commit (to get on with it) and demand

 1. development discussions
 2. frequent commits in association
 3. resolve the licensing issues

If that doesn't surface, I am in favour of *strongly suggesting* the
participants to establish the open development practices elsewhere, and come
back when they feel ready.

Cheers
Niclas