incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Write-up on release signing/verification
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:48:37 GMT
Hola,
That's cool, and very considerate of you to take the time to document
your process.  Thank you.

However, I'm not sure that we need to duplicate what's already
documented and followed by most ASF projects:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases and its links.  Instead, we should
work to update, amend, and extend that set of documents as applicable.

Yoav